Term and Condition
Please read these operating rules carefully and ask the Librarian if you need clarification.
Who can join?
-Any family, but preference will be given to families living within the Te Puke District.
- Toys cost 50c to $5.00 per fortnight
- Large toys such as the rollercoaster can be up to $10.00
- Payments can be made by Eftpos, Cash or Bank Transfer to our account: Kiwi Bank 38-9014-0266994-00
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before closing to hire toys.
- Allow 20 minutes to sign up for a membership
- You are welcome to try the toy out before you hire them but please count the pieces and put them away when you are finished.
- All children are welcome but must be supervised by their parents or caregivers at all times.
- Only members can hire toys and when they are out on hire, they are your responsibility
- Toys may be renewed twice per hire period if they are not reserved by another member
- Up to 6 toys can be hired at a time
- All toys are counted after hire and placed back on the shelf. If you hire the item and notice pieces missing, please advise us immediately and we can note this on the system.
- If you have difficulties returning toys on time, please notify the toy library and we can make arrangements to suit your time frame. Non-contact can result in overdue fees occurring.
- All toys remain the property of the Te Puke Toy Library Inc
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 263 9309 during opening hours