Term and Condition
Please read these operating rules carefully and ask the Librarian if you need clarification.
Who can join?
-Any family, but preference will be given to families living within Te Puke and surrounding districts.
- Toys cost 50c to $5.00 per fortnight.
- Large toys such as the roller coaster and Ezy rollers can be up to $10.00 per fortnight.
- Payments can be made by Eftpos, Cash or Bank Transfer to our account: Kiwi Bank 38-9014-0266994-00
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before closing to hire toys.
- Allow 20 minutes to sign up for a membership and bring photo ID and proof off address.
- Please do not open any of the bags with toys inside as each toy is counted and cleaned after each use.
- All children are welcome but must be supervised by their parents or caregivers at all times.
- Members can hire toys and when they are out on hire, they are the members responsibility.
- Toys may be renewed twice per hire period if they are not reserved by another member to ensure everyone gets a fair turn of each toy.
- Up to 6 toys can be hired at a time. Party hire is the only exception but the hire period is shortened.
- All toys are counted and cleaned after they are hired and placed back on the shelf. If you hire the item and notice pieces missing, please advise us immediately so we can note this on our database.
- If you have difficulty returning toys on time, please notify the toy library and we can make arrangements to suit your time frame. Non-contact can result in overdue fees occurring.
- All toys remain the property of the Te Puke Toy Library Inc
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or 027 263 9309 during opening hours